Welcome to the Monaco Apartments Online Application
MONACO 55+ APARTMENTS
Qualifying Criteria For All Applicants: (for Co-signer see separate Co-signer Criteria)
- Occupancy Limit 1x1 - Max of 3 people
Occupancy Limit 2x2 - Max of 5 people
- All Residents / Occupants must be 55 + to apply and live on the community
- Valid Photo Identification - All Adult Applicants Over 18 years of Age
- Social Security Card - All Adult Applicants Over 18 years of Age
- 3 Current Consecutive Pay stubs- For All Applicants
- Self-Employed Applicants need 6 months current bank statements and 2 years Tax Returns
- "Other Income" - 3 Months Current Bank Statements and/or 2 years Tax Returns
- Combined Gross Income: MUST BE 2X - 2.5X MONTHLY RENT (PRE-TAX)
- Rental Application Signed and Completed (please write "N/A" for any items that do not apply)
- Holding Deposit of $100.00 - In a Check, Money Order, Debit or Credit Card
- Application Fee $35.00 - In a Check or Money Order, Debit or Credit Card, per applicant 18 years or older and separate from the $100.00 holding agreement
- 2 Years of Verifiable Rental/Mortgage History
- 2 Years of Verifiable Employment history or Other source of Income
- Any Bankruptcies Must be Discharged/No Evictions or Balance Owed to Apartment or Management Company
- Renter's Insurance is Required as a condition of your Lease and the Minimum Coverage must be at least $100,000 for Personal Liability
- Renter’s Insurance is Required as a condition of your Lease and the Minimum Coverage must be at least $100,000 for Personal Liability. You can purchase a policy with www.renterslive.com. If you purchase a policy other than eRentersPlan – Chino Senior Apartments, LLC/Triumph Management must be listed on the policy as an “ADDITIONAL INTEREST”.
- RUBS- resident will be billed via a 3rd party company for water, sewer, and trash.
- Vehicle Restriction- each apartment is limited to one total vehicle per apartment.
Please be aware that the Amount of Security Deposit is based on the entire Application Process. (Credit results, Rental History Verification, Income Verification, and Employment Verification)
- Balance of Deposit and Lease Signing is DUE within 3 days of approved application
- Should you cancel after the 3 days Monaco 55+ Apartments will retain the entire security deposit
- Proof of Renter's Insurance coverage on or before move in - Keys will not be issued without a current policy
Thank you for considering Monaco 55+ Apartments, as your future home.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.